Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me!

I wanted to start sharing our June Scraps and Prayers cards that we made in our last class ... and ... since today is my birthday ... let's start with a birthday card that we made.  Enjoy my card while I spend the day with my 3 boys (grandsons).  My son is coming over Sunday afternoon with my sweet Olive Jane, so I can just spread my celebration out over several days. 
I covered the entire front of this card with DSP.  I love the scalloped layer.
Of course, the Glitter Enamel Dots are my favorite.
The little daisy stamp adds a nice coordinating touch.
July Classes:
July 10 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- fun notepad project. 
July 15 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 -- fun techniques to create 6 cards.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT JULY SPECIALS BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGES ON THE LEFT.  

August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project. 

THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY STAMPERS CLASS IN AUGUST.  CHECK BACK FOR SEPTEMBER DATES AND CLASSES. 
 
BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

2 comments:

  1. Love to see your creations. Happy Birthday!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dana. Can't wait for you to come and enjoy a class here.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...