Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

My Daisy Tri-Shutter Card And July/August Class Updates

How about a closer look at my daisy tri-shutter card?  This is one of the techniques/designs we'll be using at my July Saturday Stampers class.  I hadn't made a tri-shutter card for quite a while and thought this DSP would make a beautiful design.
I wanted larger leaves behind my daisy on the front, so I die cut them using our Rose Garden thinlits.  I had to be careful to place them so that they didn't hang over the edges of my card too much or my card wouldn't fit into an envelope.
The fun of creating a tri-shutter card is in planning out where to place your DSP designs.
I reserved the large section in the middle of my card to stamp my Happy Birthday.
I really like our new Decorative Ribbon border punch. 
I love how my card turned out and know it will brighten someone's birthday, for sure.
July Classes:
July 10 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- fun notepad project. 
July 15 -- Saturday Stampers
     1:00-4:00 / $20.00 -- fun techniques to create 6 cards.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT JULY SPECIALS BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGES ON THE LEFT.  

August Classes:
August 14 -- Scraps and Prayers
     5:30-7:30 / $15.00 -- book box with cards project. 

THERE WILL BE NO SATURDAY STAMPERS CLASS IN AUGUST.  CHECK BACK FOR SEPTEMBER DATES AND CLASSES. 
 
BE SURE TO SIGN UP EARLY BECAUSE CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED AND ARE FILLING UP FAST!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...