Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Happy July, Everyone!

I don't know how it got here so fast, but here we are at the start of another new month -- an opportunity for a fresh new beginning of a series of happy summer days and lots of creative fun, especially in the world of stamping.  I'm ready!  Be sure to read all this post so you don't miss out on a super special sneak peek at the very end.  I love it! 
I completed my physical therapy (3rd round) just last week and am now working to gain increased strength, through what they call the Bridge Program.  I'm working in the Wellness Gym and that's just what I need.  I think of it as working towards a new and improved me.  It's very slow going, but it's still progress.
I'll be catching up on a few more projects I made several months ago and never got them posted, but I want to share some new fun, too, so I'll just mix them all in together and enjoy a variety of projects and products.  That's life in the world of rubber (or photopolymer:)
We have several promotions starting now or coming soon, so that's an exciting time.  I'm back to teaching classes again.  Yay!  I've missed teaching and sharing and seeing my friends so much!!!
Check over on the left side of my blog for all the latest info to keep you up to date.
Today, I'm sharing a little peek at our July 9 Scraps and Prayers projects.  We'll be making 4 cards from the Notes of Kindness kit.  It's a wonderful kit and I know you'll love these cards.
Here's the info, if you'd like to order your own kit.
And now, for your very special sneak peek.  I ordered a class kit from a fellow demonstrator (Ronda Wade) who has the Creating in Christ series of classes, videos and project kits.  Shown here is a sneak peek at her project.  I'll be coming up with my take on it, including a tweak on the colors.  I want to add some soft blues to it:)
We'll be making our 'Joy Sampler' at my August Scraps and Prayers class and I know you'll want to join us for this one.  I'll have you make it and then you can frame it on your own, which I'll explain at the class.  I truly can't wait for this one!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...