Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Lovely Inside And Out ... TT Two Ways, Part One

Well, I had my Fresh Fig cards post before I meant for them to post, so I might as well go ahead with my Tranquil Tide cards.  I actually made all these cards nearly a year ago and I had so many to post that they've had to wait patiently for a long time.  Even though most of these products have retired, I hear from customers all the time that they still want ideas for using products that they've kept.  Good point!
I'm going to post both Tranquil Tide cards today, so we can finish our little series and move on to a new project I'm excited to share with you.  It's all good.




- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world.
- Come back often for more creative inspiration.
- Let's create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...