Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A Fun Wall Frame

Before I share today's project, please note that I changed one date from my previous post.  Our Christmas Cards Retreat will be on Sunday, October 6 (not the following week) and you'll need to pay to register by September 27.  OK, now for today's project.
I have this wall frame that has 5 sections in it, for photos or memorabilia and I like to use it to show off some of our beautiful Designer Series Papers.  When we did all our reconstruction work and my studio improvements, I was hesitant to put too many nail holes back into the wall and had taken down my frame.  Before my Summer Open House Party, I realized I was really missing it, to display the papers.  I took down a little hoop/wreath and moved it and then used that nail to rehang my fun frame.  I filled it with some of our gorgeous Magnolia Lane DSP and then added a few fun touches.  Everyone raved about it!  I was blown away.  It actually became one of the most popular projects I had on display, along with my 2 magnolia wreaths.  Here's my frame:



I love how this turned out and it really is fun to have in my studio.  I can enjoy it every day.
If you missed out on the list of party winners, you can find it here in my previous post.
http://nannastamps.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-trio-of-copper-tins-prize-winners-and.html

 UPDATES ON WHAT'S NEXT:

June 28-20 --- 8:00-5:00 Friday / 8:00-Noon Saturday
MY ANNUAL GARAGE SALE 
I'll have lots of stamping and paper crafting products for sale.
Come and find a good bargain!

July 8 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. 
Pay to register by July 1.
This class is already nearly full, so don't wait too long to sign up!
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  We'll be working with White Craft Ink and I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.

MORE FUN CLASSES AND EVENTS:

MY NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES --- 

August 12 - Pay to register by August 5.
          Pressed Petals Journal
September 9 - Pay to register by September 2.
          Home Decor Sampler
October 14 - Pay to register by October 7.
          Decorating a Copper Tea Tin for the season.
November 11– Pay to register by November 4.            
            Christmas Cards and/or Christmas Project
December 9 – Pay to register by December 2.            
            Beautiful Christmas Cards


MORE SPECIAL EVENTS -----
*CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT*
Sunday, October 6 / 1:00-6:00 / $35.00
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.
                       

*HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY*
Sunday, November 3 / 2:00-5:00
RSVP PLEASE
Save the Date!
  
That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...