Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Our New Annual Catalog is Live Today!

Be sure to click on the left to download our new catalog if you don't already have one.  I just love this one!  I'll be sharing a lot of new projects in my next posts.  Be sure to check back and get some new inspiration.
UP NEXT:

June 10 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. 
Pay to register by June 8 (deadline extended)
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.

SAVE THE DATES

June 23 --- 2:00-5:00 / Get ready for fun!   
Summer Open House / New Catalog Party


June 28-20 --- 8:00-5:00 Friday / 8:00-Noon Saturday
MY ANNUAL GARAGE SALE 
I'll have lots of stamping and paper crafting products for sale.
Come and find a good bargain!
That's it for today.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...