Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Fridge Displays In My Studio

Today's post will be brief because I'm trying to put the finishing touches on my prep for hosting my PEO group here next week.  I'll be teaching them how to make a couple of cards.  I'm really looking forward to it.
Today, I thought I'd share a couple of fridge displays I have in my studio.  Even though I have a pretty large studio, I still use every inch of space that I can find to share displays.  Being surrounded by previous cards and projects I've made helps inspire everyone when they're here and they inspire me when I'm working on new cards and projects.
These are two of my favorite projects I've made, along with some of my many spools of Baker's Twine.  I love when you can have supplies out and ready to use and are actually part of the decor:)
I love Scrabble tiles and thought I'd use a few to decorate the front of the fridge.  When I have time, I plan to add on a couple more words.  The button magnets are some of my favorite projects that I actually use every day.  Do you have any past projects that you use to decorate your home?
UP NEXT:

June 10 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. 
Pay to register by June 8
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.

SAVE THE DATES

June 23 --- 2:00-5:00 / Get ready for fun!  
Summer Open House / New Catalog Party


June 28-20 --- 8:00-5:00 Friday / 8:00-Noon Saturday
MY ANNUAL GARAGE SALE
I'll have lots of stamping and paper crafting products for sale.
Come and find a good bargain!

 RETIRING PRODUCTS
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LISTS:
     Occasions Catalog Retiring Products List
     
     Annual Catalog Retiring Products List
Lots of products are already sold out so shop now if there's something you still want to try to get.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack, too.  You'll find lot of great bargains. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...