Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

3 Hearts Cards / Card Three

Before I get started with my sharing today, I'd like to let you know that the mailings for our new catalog have gone out.  If you are a regular customer with me, you should start watching your mailbox.  Yay!  Happy days are on the way!
And now ... here's my third heart card for you.  Again, I've used watercolor paper and shimmer paint to achieve a special look to my design.
For this card, I used the heart frame to frame the embossed foil sheet.  I left the frame (watercolor paper) white and colored the background with the shimmer paint, reinker mixture.  I also colored the gems with it.
By the way, do you remember the large heart I used on the card (Card Two) in my previous post?  It was cut from the center of the top layer of this card.  I cut and inserted the embossed foil heart in its place.  When you make two or three cards using a variety of die cuts, it's fun to mix and match the pieces and make multiples that are not duplicates.
TIP:
This card has a little more bulk to it, with the bow and the gems.  It's best to use 'lumpy' cards like this for times when you add the card to a hand delivered gift or just give a card in person.  If you must mail it, add a layer of bubble wrap over the front of your card and take it directly to the Post Office to check what postage you need for it.
So ... hearts ... they're not just for Valentine's Day.  I hope you've enjoyed my three cards.  Now, go stamp something. 

UP NEXT:

June 10 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. 
Pay to register by June 3
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.

SAVE THE DATES

June 23 --- 2:00-5:00 / Get ready for fun!  
Summer Open House / New Catalog Party


June 28-29 --- 8:00-5:00 Friday / 8:00-Noon Saturday
MY ANNUAL GARAGE SALE
I'll have lots of stamping and paper crafting products for sale.
Come and find a good bargain!


RETIRING PRODUCTS
 CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LISTS:
     Occasions Catalog Retiring Products List
     
     Annual Catalog Retiring Products List
Lots of products are already sold out so shop now if there's something you still want to try to get.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack, too.  You'll find lot of great bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...