Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Gear Up! Our Tin Tile TIEF is Amazing!

If someone told me I could only keep one TIEF (Textured Impressions Embossing Folder) in my studio, I would (after the shock wore off) choose the Tin Tile TIEF - hands down.  It is amazing.  I've used it for so many things, including cards and projects, as well as working with Brusho, Foils and Shimmer Paints.  I have a lot to share with you today, so let's get started.  Enjoy!

In this photo, I've used the Tin Tile TIEF to emboss some of our foil CS.  It looks good in every color!
In the photo below, I embossed Galvanized Metal CS and 'painted' it with Copper Shimmer Paint.  I was out of copper foil at the time and came up with this for my 'Plan B' to complete my project.  By sanding it a bit (later), I was able to give it a look of aged copper.
Below, I 'painted' this Thick White CS with Silver Shimmer Paint.
Below is a project I made with the foil and the Galvanized Metallic CS when it first came out.  We made this at our Scraps and Prayers class.  I love it and still use it to decorate in the Fall.
And now, here's my 'Geared Up' card.  I love the classic cars of the fifties!
I actually used Black Brusho over the embossed CS for this card and then used 'direct to paper' to add silver ink over this piece.
Gears ... tire tracks ... how fun!
I added Wink of Stella highlights to my 57 Chevy, but they don't show up in the photo.  When my family moved to the East Coast when I was going into 8th grade, we made the trip in a Dusk Pearl 57 Chevy Station Wagon.  Oh the memories we had in that fun car.
Aren't the little embellishments just stinkin' cute!

Hey, you stayed with me until the end of my post.  Good for you!  Now go stamp something and, if you don't already have this TIEF, you need to order it.  You'll love it!
UP NEXT:

June 10 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. 
Pay to register by June 3
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.

SAVE THE DATES

June 23 --- 2:00-5:00 / Get ready for fun!  
Summer Open House / New Catalog Party


June 28-20 --- 8:00-5:00 Friday / 8:00-Noon Saturday
MY ANNUAL GARAGE SALE
I'll have lots of stamping and paper crafting products for sale.
Come and find a good bargain!

 RETIRING PRODUCTS
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LISTS:
     Occasions Catalog Retiring Products List
     
     Annual Catalog Retiring Products List
Lots of products are already sold out so shop now if there's something you still want to try to get.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack, too.  You'll find lot of great bargains. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post , Thanks for shearing this. I am very interested in this topic I would like to share my opinion on this topic .The most widespread use of water jet marble tile but is within the type of pearls. These lovely spheres of mother-of-pearl area unit largely wont to build jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...