Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

3 Hearts Cards / Card One

In February, I made 3 hearts cards that I knew would not need to be for just Valentine's Day.  Hearts are good for lots and lots of occasions ... because we 'heart' many things and many people.  I ♡ making cards and I ♡ sharing them with many people.  Here's my first heart card.  I think this would make a pretty wedding card or even a baby card. 
This one make good use of Shimmer Paint and an embossing folder.  When you emboss a strip of CS and then attach it to your envelope flap, not only is your flap strong and secure but it coordinates beautifully with your card.
I used watercolor paper for the white heart, just to give it more texture and dimension.  I interlocked the white heart with the foil heart for more interest.  The Frost White Shimmer Paint is gently applied all over the Petal Pink embossed layer of my card, using a sponge dauber.  
Before I go, I thought you may be wondering what I'm working on now (besides fighting asthma and Spring allergies), since I obviously made these cards a little while ago.  Here's a little sneak peek:)  It has to do with magnolias.  By the way, this is my own shot, from the Magnolia tree in our front yard.  I think I caught a perfect shot.  Isn't this just a gorgeous bloom?!  Bye, for now:)
UP NEXT:

May 13 --- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.
We'll be making 3 beautiful cards ... with watercoloring and trying fun, new techniques using the Stamparatus and we'll try THREE fun 'tricks' with embossing foldersIt won't be all Brusho for this class but it will be all fun! 
REGISTRATION CLOSED.

SAVE THE DATES

June 23 --- 2:00-5:00 / Get ready for fun!  
Summer Open House / New Catalog Party


June 28-29 --- 8:00-5:00 Friday / 8:00-Noon Saturday
MY ANNUAL GARAGE SALE
I'll have lots of stamping and paper crafting products for sale.
Come and find a good bargain!


RETIRING PRODUCTS
 CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LISTS:
     Occasions Catalog Retiring Products List
     
     Annual Catalog Retiring Products List
Lots of products are already sold out so shop now if there's something you still want to try to get.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack, too.  You'll find lot of great bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...