Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Magnolia Gift Boxes

While I'm nursing an arthritic foot today, I'll go ahead and share what I was going to post tomorrow.  Enjoy!

I fell in love with these cute little boxes the first time I saw them.  I made up a bunch for party favors at my Summer Open House Party and sealed them with our cute little Stampin' Up! logo Washi Tape.  Then, I made up some more (for order incentives gifts) and topped them with magnolias, complete with the cutest little fuzzy centers ever.


UPDATES ON WHAT'S NEXT
July 8 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. 
Pay to register by July 1.
One remaining spot.
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  We'll be working with White Craft Ink and I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.

MY NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES ---
August 12 - Pay to register by August 5.
          Pressed Petals Journal
September 9 - Pay to register by September 2.
          Home Decor Sampler
October 14 - Pay to register by October 7.
          Decorating a Copper Tea Tin for the season.
November 11 - Pay to register by November 4.
            Christmas Cards and/or Christmas Project
December 9 - Pay to register by December 2.
            Beautiful Christmas Cards 

MORE SPECIAL EVENTS -----
CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT
Sunday, October 6 / 1:00-6:00 / $35.00
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY
Sunday, November 3 / 2:00-5:00 / Save the Date!  / RSVP

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...