Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Bonus Days ... And ... Another Paper Pumpkin Project ... And More About A Paper Pumpkin Class

Happy July and Happy July Bonus Days!  For every $50.00 you spend, you earn an extra $5.00 Bonus Points to spend in August.  Of course, my customers will also earn a token from me for that $50.00 so it's really a bonus.  Have fun!
Before I share today's project, I want to remind you to sign up by July 10 if you'd like to get the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  It's going to do a little coordinating with our Come Sail Away Suite in our new Annual Catalog.  Sounds like fun to me!
Now, for today's project:
As I was turning my Paper Pumpkin calendar to the new July page, I realized that I'd never shared this project with you.  I was delighted to find that our New Year started with a calendar project.  I added magnets to the back of the top of mine and have it hanging on the fridge in my studio.
I kept mine very simple, with the only stamping being a very inspiring quote that has meant a lot to me.  I placed several strong disc magnets on the back of the top so it can hang on the fridge.
I've had a couple more customers sign up for Paper Pumpkin recently, so be thinking about when would be a good time to get together and work on our kits.  We can start in July if we can come up with a good time to do it.  I just found out that Joey has the afternoon session of Pre-K, so I will have Joey in the mornings, and we could actually have an afternoon class while he's in school, if you'd rather meet then instead of an evening.  Let me know your thoughts.

UPDATES ON WHAT'S NEXT
July 8 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. REGISTRATION CLOSES TONIGHT.
One remaining spot.
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  We'll be working with White Craft Ink and I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.
 
July 10 --  
Deadline to sign up for our July Paper Pumpkin kit.

MY NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES ---
August 12 - Pay to register by August 5.
          Pressed Petals Journal
September 9 - Pay to register by September 2.
          Home Decor Sampler
October 14 - Pay to register by October 7.
          Decorating a Copper Tea Tin for the season.
November 11 - Pay to register by November 4.
            Christmas Cards and/or Christmas Project
December 9 - Pay to register by December 2.
            Beautiful Christmas Cards 

MORE SPECIAL EVENTS -----
CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT
Sunday, October 6 / 1:00-6:00 / $35.00
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY
Sunday, November 3 / 2:00-5:00 / Save the Date!  / RSVP

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...