Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Simple, Elegance ... Another Magnolia Card

Sometimes, you just want to create a simple and yet elegant card.  Magnolias were born to help with that.  Here's today's card.  I made a bunch of them for our church to send to our July birthday people.  Speaking of July birthdays, it's getting dangerously close to my own birthday.  Yikes!  It's a good thing I'll be 22 ... again!  My grandkids don't believe this anymore, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it:) 
The stamps from our coordinating Magnolia Blooms stamp set work beautifully for stamping a coordinating envelope.  I used the stamps from our Good Morning Magnolia set to stamp the front and inside of my card.
I love the look of the gold embossing on our Crumb Cake CS.  The subtle touches of pink add such elegance. The birthday greeting is from our Magnolia Blooms set, as well.  I know I'll be using that one a lot.  The font is easy to read and it's a good size.
Simple, yet elegant.  I love it!
UPDATES ON WHAT'S NEXT
July 8 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00.
REGISTRATION CLOSED.
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  We'll be working with White Craft Ink and I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.
 
July 10 --  
Deadline to sign up for our July Paper Pumpkin kit.

MY NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES ---
August 12 - Pay to register by August 5.
          Pressed Petals Journal
September 9 - Pay to register by September 2.
          Home Decor Sampler
October 14 - Pay to register by October 7.
          Decorating a Copper Tea Tin for the season.
November 11 - Pay to register by November 4.
            Christmas Cards and/or Christmas Project
December 9 - Pay to register by December 2.
            Beautiful Christmas Cards 

MORE SPECIAL EVENTS -----
CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT
Sunday, October 6 / 1:00-6:00 / $35.00
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY
Sunday, November 3 / 2:00-5:00 / Save the Date!  / RSVP

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...