Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Fun --- June Kit --- Part Two

Before I share today's post, I'd just like to say how much fun we all had at our Scraps and Prayers class last night.  What a wonderful group of people!  I love this group so much.  I love to spoil them with a few 'extras' every chance I can.

And now ... here are the full sized cards I made using our June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I enjoyed my little trip to the beach, even if it was only on paper. 
I used a different embossing folder on each embossed layer of every card.  That was fun!
The 'netting' is from the Under the Sea dies.  It is cut from vellum.
More die cuts from the Under the Sea dies ... above and below.
Here are all the cards.  Which ones did you like the best?
UPDATES ON WHAT'S NEXT

July 10 --  
Deadline to sign up for our July Paper Pumpkin kit.

COMING IN AUGUST (DATE TBA)
I'd like to get our class started soon, so let me know if you'd like to join us.  We can do a weekday afternoon or you can suggest a different time.  I'm open to what days you'd like.  Let me know.
We'll have our first class in August and will be working on the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  The class will be open to any of my local Paper Pumpkin customers and you can join at any time, once you've signed up for the kits.  This should be a lot of fun!

MY NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES ---
August 12 - Pay to register by August 5.
          Pressed Petals Journal
September 9 - Pay to register by September 2.
          Home Decor Sampler
October 14 - Pay to register by October 7.
          Decorating a Copper Tea Tin for the season.  
Our October class will be a very special one, as we'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary for our Scraps and Prayers class.  I can't believe we've been enjoying this class for all this time.  I am so very glad I brought this dream of mine to fruition.  I am blessed by this group and hope I bring great joy to each and every participant.
November 11 - Pay to register by November 4.
            Christmas Cards and/or Christmas Project
December 9 - Pay to register by December 2.
            Beautiful Christmas Cards 

MORE SPECIAL EVENTS -----
CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT
Sunday, October 6 / 1:00-6:00 / $35.00
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY
Sunday, November 3 / 2:00-5:00 / Save the Date!  / RSVP

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...