Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Inspiring Iris Somebody Loves You Card

I have a beautiful iris for you today.  This card uses a beautiful stamp set that I've barely scratched the surface on all the possibilities for how you can use it.  Let's get right to it, because I have to leave in a while to take my sweet Toby Joe to the vet.  He is dragging one of his back feet and I'm really worried about him.  Think good thoughts for us, please.
Here's my card:
I think an iris is a really beautiful flower.  I knew it would look gorgeous in an oval frame.  I stamped them onto the coordinating envelope, as well.  I colored in my flowers with Stampin' Blends.  I want to play around a lot more with this stamp set and use the coordinating stamps to stamp the color onto the flowers and the leaves.  Expect to see more about this set soon.
Right now, I have 2 books going, started a new series on Netflix, am treating both puppies for ear infections, am working on a series of cards to coordinate with our latest Paper Pumpkin kit (finished the actual kit:), am babysitting each day, and have started a series of cards using our Pressed Petals DSP.  I think that's enough projects to have going at one time.  Life is good ... except for asthma, allergies and arthritis.  I'm doing my best, but mornings are the pits.
Last night, one of the greatest loves of my life came over to play.  My sweet Joey and I had a ball.  He can play so imaginatively and is such a delight.  What a joy he is to me!
WHAT'S UP NEXT

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
August 12 / Pay to register by August 5.
We’ll be decorating a Pressed Petals Journal cover.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLASS / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
August 20 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
September 9 / Pay to register by September 2.
We’ll be making a home décor sampler.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLASS / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
September 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT

CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT / 1:00-5:00 / $35.00
Sunday, October 6
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.
We’ll be using several card designs, using fun new holiday products.

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
October 14 / Pay to register by October 7.
We’ll be decorating a beautiful Copper Tea Tin for the season.
We’ll also be celebrating our Scraps and Prayers 10th Anniversary.
Expect some special surprises at this class!

PAPER PUMPKIN CLASS / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
October 22 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY / 2:00-5:00 / RSVP REQUESTED
Sunday, November 3
Come enjoy holiday displays, inspirations, projects and more!

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
November 11 / Pay to register by November 4
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards or a Christmas project.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLASS / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
November 19 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT

SCRAPS AND PRAYERS / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00
December 9 / Pay to register by December 2.
We’ll be making beautiful Christmas cards.

PAPER PUMPKIN CLASS / FREE FOR MY LOCAL PP SUBSCRIBERS
December 17 / 1:00-3:00 / BRING YOUR KIT

BONUS NEWS:
The 2019 Holiday Catalog goes live September 4.  My regular customers will be getting one in the mail in August.  They'll ship on August 5.  I'll also have extra copies here in my studio. 

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...