Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Scalloped Note Cards

I enjoyed a wonderful birthday yesterday, ending with grilled salmon and asparagus at the Beach House.  It was sooooooo good!  When you make a reservation and mention that it's for a special celebration, they even print your name in the menu.  They did it for our anniversary in June and again last night for my birthday.  The meal ended with the waitress bringing me a chocolate/caramel dessert which had a birthday message written on the plate with caramel sauce.  How divine!  Yes, divine.  I love chocolate and caramel and when you combine them, you get divine.  It's a scientific fact, I'm sure.  After dinner, we sat on a bench and enjoyed the lake view for a little while.  I came home and found unopened mail at my place and enjoyed a hand made birthday card from one of my dearest friends.  Thank you, Elaine.  I loved it!

And now for today's post --- scalloped note cards.  These came out in our Annual Catalog and I love them.  They come in 4 colors, with coordinating envelopes ... Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue and Petal Pink.  Here are some designs I came up with for using these note cards.


These last 3 cards are the designs I used for my Summer Open House Party (Make and Takes).  They were fun!
Today, I'll be putting the finishing touches on my latest Paper Pumpkin kit projects and then I can take photos of them.  I came up with one more card idea I want to try, using some of the left over pieces.  It will be a full sized card, too.  I'm really having fun with this kit.  Check back to see my creations ... and remember ... the deadline to sign up for the July Paper Pumpkin kit is July 10.

UPDATES ON WHAT'S NEXT
July 8 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18.00.
REGISTRATION CLOSED.
 
July 10 --  
Deadline to sign up for our July Paper Pumpkin kit.

COMING IN AUGUST (DATE TBA):
I'd like to get our class started soon, so let me know if you'd like to join us.  We can do a weekday afternoon or you can suggest a different time.  I'm open to what days you'd like.  Let me know.
We'll have our first class in August and will be working on the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  The class will be open to any of my local Paper Pumpkin customers and you can join at any time, once you've signed up for the kits.  This should be a lot of fun!

MY NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES ---
August 12 - Pay to register by August 5.
          Pressed Petals Journal
September 9 - Pay to register by September 2.
          Home Decor Sampler
October 14 - Pay to register by October 7.
          Decorating a Copper Tea Tin for the season.
November 11 - Pay to register by November 4.
            Christmas Cards and/or Christmas Project
December 9 - Pay to register by December 2.
            Beautiful Christmas Cards 

MORE SPECIAL EVENTS -----
CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT
Sunday, October 6 / 1:00-6:00 / $35.00
Pay to register by September 27.
Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY
Sunday, November 3 / 2:00-5:00 / Save the Date!  / RSVP

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...