Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Goodies from our Party. We had so much fun!

I love my Open House Parties.  We always have so much fun.  I was blown away by the positive feedback I was given concerning projects I had on display.  You inspire me to keep creating more for you to enjoy!  I did a little survey on a tentative Christmas Retreat, too, and I'll share more about that VERY SOON.  For those who came and those who took the time to respond to my emails, I thank you sincerely.  You make my heart happy:)  If you were unable to attend my party and would like a catalog, you can arrange a time to stop by and pick one up.  I'll have some available at my Annual Garage Sale this coming Friday and Saturday, as well.  These are the 3 Make and Takes we made.  I used our new Scalloped Note Cards for each one.  I'll be sharing more details on them soon, along with some other projects using these same note cards.
Here are the bookmarks I made for everyone.
Here's a close-up.  Can you see the beautiful fern stamps on it?  These were stamped in VersaMark Ink, to give a light, watermarked image for extra texture.  The Scalloped Linen ribbons come in all 5 of our new In Colors!  I love them! 
I will announce party winners in a day or two here on my blog.  I have several lucky winners!  I did forget one major item.  I realized, when I was looking over our game sheets last night, that I totally forgot to include "What is Lana's favorite new In Color?"  I can't believe I forgot that one!
So...
I guess I have to tell you my favorite.  Maybe I forgot the question because of my struggle to actually choose a favorite.  I like them all, but I think my favorite would be Pretty Peacock ... followed closely by Terracotta Tile and Rococo Rose.
 UPDATES ON WHAT'S NEXT:

June 28-20 --- 8:00-5:00 Friday / 8:00-Noon Saturday
MY ANNUAL GARAGE SALE 
I'll have lots of stamping and paper crafting products for sale.
Come and find a good bargain!

July 8 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. 
Pay to register by July 1.
This class is already nearly full, so don't wait too long to sign up!
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  We'll be working with White Craft Ink and I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.
That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...