Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Paper Pumpkin: A Surprise in the Mail Each Month / My Paper Pumpkin Class Plans

I am loving having a surprise in the mail each month.  It's just a bit of fun and sunshine in your day when it arrives in the mail.  We all need a bit of fun and sunshine!  Today, I'm sharing a couple of the recent kits I put together.  I love them!

I'd love to start a Paper Pumpkin class.  I am looking for a few more customers to choose to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and then we can set a date to get together and work on our kits.  There would be no fee at all for this class.  You bring your Paper Pumpkin kit with you and I'd provide the time and place to work.  This would be a private class, just for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.  Sound like fun?  Sign up from my blog for one month ... 3 months ... 6 months ... a year ... ongoing ... your choice.  You can stop at any time.  It's a win/win situation.

Here are the cards I made from 2 of our Paper Pumpkin kits:






Click to see a video of our June's Paper Pumpkin.

UPDATES ON WHAT'S NEXT:

June 28-20 --- 8:00-5:00 Friday / 8:00-Noon Saturday
MY ANNUAL GARAGE SALE 
I'll have lots of stamping and paper crafting products for sale, as well as lots of other 'good stuff'.
Come and find a good bargain!

July 8 -- Scraps and Prayers / 5:30-7:30 / $18. 
Pay to register by July 1.
One remaining spot.
We'll be making some more beautiful cards and enjoying using some fun, new products.  We'll be working with White Craft Ink and I'll have a couple of really fun ways to use the Stamparatus to share with you, as well as a new fun fold card design.   I hope you can join us.


MY NEXT SCRAPS AND PRAYERS CLASSES ---
August 12 - Pay to register by August 5.
          Pressed Petals Journal
September 9 - Pay to register by September 2.
          Home Decor Sampler
October 14 - Pay to register by October 7.
          Decorating a Copper Tea Tin for the season.
November 11 - Pay to register by November 4.
            Christmas Cards and/or Christmas Project
December 9 - Pay to register by December 2.
            Beautiful Christmas Cards 

MORE SPECIAL EVENTS -----

*CHRISTMAS CARDS RETREAT*

Sunday, October 6 / 1:00-6:00 / $35.00

Pay to register by September 27.

Fee includes snacks and all your supplies.

                       

*HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE PARTY*

Sunday, November 3 / 2:00-5:00

RSVP PLEASE

Save the Date!

That's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog neighborhood.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...