Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pick Your Poison (but leave out the rats, please)

If you're wondering what I did with the rest of that package of DSP, that's what you'll see today.  After going through all my leftover retired papers, I am bound and determined to use what I have (especially seasonal DSP) before it retires and not hoard it until the very end.  I actually had less than a handful of scraps left once I made yesterday's and today's projects.  That's the way to do it.
Now, if I can just continue that plan:)

After yesterday's projects, I was able to make 1 more card + 4 complete layouts.
Paris, anyone?  Once again, I used the DSP to make a card that was NOT for Halloween.

For my first layout, I did very little to the pages, as they had a pretty nice design already.


I hope you can see this.  I added some bling to some of the intricate designs and to the skeleton's eyes, as well as to the ornamental shape at the bottom of the page.  This shape will be great for adding a label to the photos and/or the date for them.

I used this little spider (from the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set) to unify all the layouts.




You may notice that the rat is missing that is on the DSP under the chandelier.  I like fun Halloween themes, but I do NOT like rats!  I covered him up with one of my decorative labels I punched:)
Bye- bye, rat!

I hope these 2 posts will encourage you to open a package of DSP and try using all of it, as you plan a series of great projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...