Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sneak Preview for Holiday Classes

Aren't these the cutest little guys?!!!  I've been busy in my studio getting ready for the holidays and having a ball doing it!  I've also been hit (again) with the cleaning, organizing, decorating bug.  Ever so often, usually with the changing of seasons (or the anticipation of it), I get this uncontrollable urge to clean and organize everything and then change out a lot of my decor, etc.  I think this starts with creating new displays in my studio but it gets pretty wild sometimes.  I've even changed out the dishes in my kitchen cupboards!  This drives my husband crazy, of course.  I get questions like:  "Where did you hide the salt and pepper today?" OR "Where would the pots and pans be this week?"  He loves the end results but has a lot of trouble with the changes involved.  I know; I'm sick:)  Hey, it keeps me burning calories!

Anyway, I decided to give you a peek at some of the projects we'll be making for my holiday classes.

These 2 adorable little guys are for my Fall Frenzy class.  This class takes place on Oct. 1.  The class is from 1:00-3:00 and we'll be making 5 cards and 5 projects.
You can take both the Fall Frenzy AND the Village of Spooky classes for a bargain price of $45.  
(Pay to register by Sept. 29!!!)

These little houses are for my Village of Spooky class.  This class also takes place on Oct. 1.  The class is from 3:00-6:00 and we'll be making all 3 houses. 
You can take both the Fall Frenzy AND the Village of Spooky classes for a bargain price of $45.  
(Pay to register by Sept. 29!!!)

These adorable little critters are for my Everything Christmas class.  This class is scheduled for Nov. 19, from 1:00-3:00.  The fee is $25. and we'll be making 5 sparkly cards + 5 projects.
You can take this class AND the Christmas Countdown class (Nov. 19, 3:00-6:00) for $45.
(Pay to register by Nov. 17.)

Why am I showing you all these projects and so early?  The reason is simple.  Classes for the holidays fill up fast and you will need to register early to hold your spot.  Also, with the bargain prices for several of the classes, you KNOW people will sign up early.  So, get on the phone or email me and get your check in the mail.  Lots of holiday fun is just waiting for you!!!  Check out my Stampin' Up! website for class schedules and complete details for each class. 

And, by the way, stamping really IS more fun than cleaning and organizing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...