Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Time for some more Cherry Cobbler!

Today's post is brought to you by the color --- you guessed it ---
     Cherry Cobbler!!!

If I'm not playing with all my Spice Cake colors, you'll probably find me creating with Cherry Cobbler.  I love it like no other red!!!  Geez, Spice Cake, Cherry Cobbler --- now I'm hungry!

I wanted to share with you a beautiful card that my daughter made for me.  I just love it.
Here's a close-up of the medallion she made with our crochet lace trim.  Isn't it gorgeous?

For more Cherry Cobbler inspiration, here is a candle I decorated with some of the Frostwood Lodge DSP.  I also used some of the new ribbon from the Holdiay mini.  I adore this ribbon and then some!
(The coaster is NOT part of the project.  I just sat the candle on it to take the photo, so I wouldn't get wax everywhere:)  The little decorative 'picks' are something I had in my stash of 'stuff' and thought they'd go nicely on it and help secure the papers so they won't slide down.

Well, that's it for September.  Tomorrow, I'll post my October class schedule.  You'll see that there are tons of opportunities for you to join in some stamping fun for the holidays.  Sign up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...