Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Joys of Fall

I had the pleasure of having a house full of company for several days.  I love this photo.  It showcases the total joy of playing in the fall.  I will be scrapbooking this photo and lots more and will share soon.  Here are Benjamin and Aaron playing in the leaves.
Since Benjamin has food allergies which make Halloween Trick or Treating NOT so much fun, I decided to give the boys a Halloween party that would last all weekend.  We had a ball!!!  It was a ton of work, and worth every minute.  I made all kinds of games and had 'prizes' that did not involve forbidden candies.  We had projects, too.  We had so much fun.  Right before they left today, Aaron said:  "Nanna, is it all over?"  I know how he feels!

Check back soon to see how I used many of our Stampin' Up! products to create a super fun weekend for 2 little boys.  I will be posting the wreath we made Friday night, too, at our wreath class.  We really had a great time.  Now, for a little rest:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...