Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

MDS Layout / Photo of Me!

I am so excited to share this with you.  While going through some of my parents' things, I came across this old negative --- yes, a negative.  It's a favorite old photo of me (at 3 or 4 years old) that I thought was lost forever.  On an impulse, I put it into my scanner, backed it with white CS and scanned it into my iPhoto program on my Mac.  It worked!  It was like magic that I could have my old photo back again after all this time.  I edited and tweaked the 'color' a bit and then used it with My Digital Studio to create a layout.  This opens up an entire new world of possibilities in saving old photos (or even negatives) that would otherwise NOT make for very good scrapbooking.  I remember the photo so well because this was an absolute favorite dress of mine.  My mother made it for me and it was yellow.  I begged to wear it most every day because I loved it that much.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...