Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Treat Yourself!

Treat yourself to hosting a holiday workshop and receive a treat from me.  There couldn't be a better time to host a workshop than during the holiday season.  I have so many projects to share with you.  You'll have fun and be inspired!
My theme for all my holiday workshops this year is 'Quick, Fun and Simple.'  Your projects need to be just that.  You're busy and don't have time for complicated projects that take forever to make.  That would kind of take away the fun part, too.  And, if you're like me, you'd probably find them mixed in with your holiday decorations and projects next year -- set aside and never quite finished.
We can put an end to that!

I can give you ideas for Halloween decor and treats.  There's no trick to it -- just fun treats and projects for your home.

I can give you ideas for beautiful Thanksgiving projects to decorate your home for the holidays.  If you're hosting Thanksgiving at your house, why not spruce it up with hand-made decor?  If you're going to a relative's house for Thanksgiving, why not take them a hand-made gift?

I can give you ideas for Christmas.  I have ideas for Secret Santa gifts, keepsake gifts for loved ones, fun projects to decorate your home and much, much more.

Please contact me to book your workshop and, while you're at it, sign up for some holiday classes and get started on those projects!  The holidays will be here before you know it.  This year, you'll be ready!
We're waiting for you to treat yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...