Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

My sweet, sweet baby girl!

I had the pleasure of taking care of Olive Jane all day long Sat.  She is SUCH a good baby!  The only mishap we had was the fact that first one and then the other sock totally disappeared.  She'd eaten all her food (on hand) and already demolished a bottle by 8:30 so we made a run to Target for socks, pears and carrots.  I found her a cute little baby doll (soft one for little ones) with little blond pigtails and a polka dot dress and then a monkey (plays music) with a big pink flower.  She needed some girl toys to keep at Nanna's house.  She just lit up as I handed her each one and reached out for it to hold it.  That made it worth the shopping trip:)  Check out these long eyelashes.  I look forward to scrapbooking these pictures!





Sweet, happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...