Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog Candy

I am so happy!  My little guy gets to come home from the hospital later today.
In celebration of Aaron's getting better, I decided to do something a little different today.
I am going to play a little game with you!
Can you guess my Top 10 Favorite New Stamp Sets in the new catalog?
We're going to have a little contest.  I have prizes for the top winners!!!
The contest runs from now until June 22.  I'll announce the winners on June 23.  The more sets you are able to guess correctly, the bigger your prize!
So... go through your catalog and figure out what I chose.
While you're there, you can work on your own wish list.
Don't forget about my Product Shares and special Product Bundles.
They're available for a limited time only.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...