Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

'For You' --- a pretty card

Using Layered Labels, the Apothecary Accents, the new Fancy Fan embossing folder and the new ink pads made creating this card super easy and fun!

I used little strips of Comfort Cafe DSP for the 'flag' pieces.
To make them, just cut a 'v' in the end with a square punch.
I added a little pin to accent the seam binding and crochet lace.
Are you wondering about the flower, I used three paper daisies!
I brayered over each one with VersaMark ink and then added Summer Starfruit ink over that.
I embossed them with clear EP and repeated the process 3 times.
I added an antique brad to the center.
The 'for you' label is on dimensionals.
My colors are the yummy Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit.
Using the colors from the DSP is an easy way to plan an instant color scheme.

Don't forget about my contests and promotions going on for a limited time.  Hurry because time is running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...