Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Raspberry Ripple and My Top 10

Here's another little 8 X 8" scrapbooking project.
This one features raspberry ripple and a little gumball green.
These are two of the new In Colors.
I used the Oval Accent Bigz Clear die for the focal piece and a framelit from the Apothecary Accents Framelits.

Punches:
Boho Blossoms Punch
Scallop Trim Border Punch

The stamp set is Forever With You and it works beautifully with the die and the framelits.
Notice a little touch of the new gumball green stitched satin ribbon, available in one of my Product Shares.

... and now, without further ado...
Here are my Top 10 Favorite New Stamp Sets:
Everything Eleanor
By the Seashore
Pleasant Poppies
Serene Silhouettes
Flowering Flourishes
Postage Due
Papillon Potpourri
Bootiful Occasios
Daydream Medallions
Betsy's Blossoms

I had several lucky winners and they have been notified by email.  Their prizes are waiting for them to enjoy.  To all those who participated in my guessing game, thanks for joining in on the fun with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...