Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Why I Love Being a Mom

Here's why I love being a mom:
children
grandchildren
getting to stamp something for them
getting to stamp something with them
getting something stamped from them

For example, here's the card my daughter made me for Mother's Day.  See what I mean?  Gorgeous!!!



Well, it's a quick and short post today because we have our garage sale and I'm putting the finishing touches on my preparations for my Open House/Catalog Party this Sunday.  I hope you've marked your calendars.  The party is from 2:00-5:00 and I have lots of fun in store for you.

Remember, I have the Stampin' Bucks Store going on and Product Bundle Specials for you.  Our new Catalog goes live at noon today, so we can start ordering lots and lots of wonderful new products.  You WON'T want to miss out on all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...