Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Busy Time

This has been a super busy week for me.
Following my big garage sale and then my Open House, I've had customers who couldn't come Sunday dropping by throughout the week to place orders.
I'm thrilled that everyone loves the new catalog as much as I do.
In the midst of it all, that beloved brown truck keeps stopping and dropping off fabulous goodies.  It's like Christmas!
We are also getting ready for our 40th Wedding Anniversary party this Sunday and have lots of friends and family coming by to help us celebrate.  I feel so blessed to have enjoyed 40 years with the man I love and even more so when I think of the family we've raised together, the grandchildren we enjoy so much and all the experiences we've shared and enjoyed together.  He truly is my best friend.

Now, for some stampin' business.  With all these goodies arriving at my home lately, I've decided that I must get more of these delightful products into your hands.  What better way to do it than with a Product Share.  I've come up with 7 different choices for you, all in varying price ranges.  Contact me if you'd be interested in any of these.  Here's what I have for you:

-->
My Product Shares from the New Catalog, 2012
            --- Available for a limited time only!!!

SHARE 1:            $28.00
New Accessories sampler ---
·       5 In Color Dahlias
·       30 yards of NEW ribbon (2 yards of each new color – In Color 3/8” ribbon + ¼” stitched grosgrain ribbon)
·       6 Faceted Vintage buttons (2 each of 3 designs)
·       6 Naturals Designer buttons (2 each of 3 designs)

SHARE 2:            $40.00
New Simply Scrappin’ Kit sampler ---
·       12 sheets 6X12” of self-adhesive die cut stickers (3 each from 4 packs)
·       16 sheets (12 X 12”) cardstock (4 sheets from each of 4 packs)
·         8 sheets (12 X 12”) patterned designer papers (2 sheets from each of 4 packs)

SHARE 3:            $15.00
New Designer Fabric sampler ---
19 pieces of fabric, each approximately 6 X 18”
·       10 pieces from Essentials Designer Fabric package
·       3 pieces from Floral District Designer Fabric package
·       3 pieces from Comfort CafĂ© Designer Fabric package

SHARE 4:            $30.00
Designer Series Papers
94 (6 X 6”) pieces!!!
·       12 Designer Papers
·       2 Specialty Papers
·       + Free Bonus --- New In Color Patterns Stack

SHARE 5:            $12.00
New In Color Stitched Ribbons --- 2 yards of each gorgeous color!

SHARE 6:            $8.50
Embellishments --- Includes 22 pieces!
·       10 In Color Dahlias (2 of each color)
·       6 Naturals Buttons (2 of each)
·       6 Faceted Buttons (2 of each)

SHARE 7:            $125.00
The ‘I want them all!’ Bundle
Includes all of the products from SHARES 1-6!!!

Let me hear from you soon, as the Product Shares are for a limited time only.  Also, don't forget about my 3 Open House Bundles, as well as the opportunity to participate in a drawing for a free brand new heat tool, also available for a limited time only.  Now back to decorating for our party --- with fun stamped projects, of course:)  I'll share photos soon, along with new projects with fun new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...