Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shopping, anyone?

Here's a peek at what we made at my Fun Friday Project Night last Friday.
We had so much fun! 

The little purse was a big hit!
It has 3 cute little tags on it.
Speaking of purses... and shopping, don't forget my special promotions going on right now, for a limited time only.

Guessing Contest:
Guess my Top 10 Favorite New stamp sets.  Contest ends June 22.  The more correct guesses you get, the bigger your prize!!!  (Click link to see more info.)

Product Shares:
I have several great options for you.  Promotion ends June 25.  (Click link to see more info.)

Free Heat Tool Promotion:
For each $75. you order, your name will be entered into a drawing for a brand new free heat tool.  Promotion ends June 25.  (Click link to see more info.)

Open House Product Bundles:
I have 3 great bundles available for you.  Promotion ends June 30.  Your name will be entered into a drawing (once for each bundle you purchase) for a free class from me.  (Click link to see more info.)

I won't say how, but these little purses are related to one of my special promotions.

My daughter was here visiting right before my class and she helped make a couple of the cards.  Here's a close-up of one of my daughter's card.  I just love it.  You can find more info on her blog about how we made it.


Be sure to check out my schedule for the next available classes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...