Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fabric AND a Wreath

As promised, I told you I'd be sharing more wreath ideas, as well as more ways to use fabric.  Today's post does it all.

Here is my latest new wreath, sporting fabric flowers made with our Essentials Designer Fabric.

This is a very large grapevine wreath and I've hung it over our big window on our front porch.  I attached 5 fabric flowers, using hot glue.  The flowers are held together with our antique brads.

Remember my trip a few days ago to my local fabric store?  I made a great find in burlap!  They now have rolls of burlap ribbon.  I love it!  I used a big piece of it for the bow.  I think it works nicely with the rustic look of the grapevine.  

This is a short post today because I want to get right to work in my studio.  I have a million projects I want to do!  We had a wonderful time at my Hostess Scrapbook Club last night.  We decorated a little journal from the Paper Pumpkin 'Try It' kit and we made a layout using divided page protectors.  I'll be showing you all that up soon, along with several more projects using my new burlap ribbon and more fabric ideas.  So... come back soon so you don't miss out.  Have a great day! 

 *Please Note:
If you would like to make a Spring wreath, you will need to pay to register at least 2 days prior to the class so that I can have all your materials ready for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...