Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Crosses of Hope

As I gasp, cough and wheeze my way through the morning, here is a post with a trio of cards in the beautiful combination of Pool Party and Soft Suede.




I wanted these cards to have a lot of rich texture, so I dry embossed one and heat embossed the other two.  I love the soft look of these colors together.

I am really fighting my asthma and allergies, so I'm staying in a lot - which means I'm in my studio and stamping up a storm - between breathing treatments.  I love Spring, but it doesn't seem to love me.  I have lots to share with you, so it will be an action-packed week coming up on my blog.  I have more layouts, cards from our Team Meeting, and sneak peeks for this Thursday night.  Come back soon!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...