Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sent With Love... a Cute Little Mini Album

Our Sent With Love Bundle is a lot of fun to use for making a little mini album.  I've made a couple of others using this same process and thought it would be fun to make one with our Sent With Love papers.
These are the very last of my stash of retired little scalloped edged paper bags.  I had just enough for 1 more journal.  I attached all the pages using Calypso Coral Baker's Twine.





... and ... Here is the back cover.
One of the sheets has all these cute little pieces on it.  I cut them out and used them to decorate the pages.  You can slip mementos into the open ends of each bag, or add pieces of CS with stamped images on them or attached photos.  This would be the perfect journal for a trip.
You can use most any paper to create your own mini album.  You don't even have to have paper bags.  You could just use CS or chipboard pages and attach photos and embellishments onto each one.  You are limited only by your imagination.  Of course, if you really like the paper bag idea, you can always look for different sizes of bags in the gift-wrapping section of local stores.  Try it!

In case you missed them, here is a link to the other paper bag mini albums that I made.   

By the way, I had all these little pieces left over, along with a lot of DSP.  I think I'll use them to make some cards!
I'll have to share those in another post.  Our Sent With Love Bundle promotion ends on April 30, so order one soon if you'd like to try this idea.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Lana! Now I MUST case this sweet little album!! TFS!
    Hugs and mwah!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. I am thrilled that you'll be making an album. The new Epic Day (This and That) DSP would make a great album, too. Let me know how yours turns out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...