Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

All 12 Cards for My All-Occasions Card Class

I am so excited to have 12 cards, covering (literally) all occasions, that I'm going to show you all of them today.  These are for my class --- for April 18 --- or April 24, by special arrangement.

I apologize that the lighting is a little off but our weather did not permit outdoor photo shoots for the last several days.  I kept waiting for a sunny moment, but just didn't catch one.  Here's a closer look at the cards:

I designed the Mother's Day and Father's Day cards to be adaptable to other occasions to better suit specific needs.  I designed the graduation card in two versions --- 1 with just a 'Congratulations' so it could be for a different occasion and 1 with a rolled up diploma.  It also has a mortar board cap inside it.  The lower left card has an anniversary version as well as the wedding version.  So, if you make all these, I think you'll be covered for a while.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...