Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sneak Peek for 3rd Thursday All-Occasions Cards Class

This Thursday is my All-Occasions Cards Class.  It's our 3rd Thursday Stamp Camp and we'll be making 12 beautiful cards, envelopes included.  I've tried to cover every occasion that you might need.  Here's a peek at two of my cards ---

This card is for those 'Thinking of You' occasions.  Who wouldn't be cheered up with the crisp black, yellow and white color story?  I think this was my favorite out of all 12 of the cards, but I really like how they all turned out, for sure.
For one of my 12 occasions, I chose a card that is simply for Spring.  This could be used for many occasions and is a good one to have in your 'stash' for when you need a card in a hurry.
I've used Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo for a bright and beautiful color story.  The punched butterfly is up on a dimensional and makes the perfect accent for this card.
Because this is such a crazy week, I will not be cutting the final kits until Wed. evening or Thursday morning so, if you would like to join us, please pay to register by Wednesday evening, April 17.  If you are unable to attend, you may make arrangements to make these cards on April 24.  The class fee is $25. and includes envelopes and all materials except your adhesive.  These cards will no longer be available after April 24.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...