Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Emboss your heart out!

I promised you more about my mystery box photo for my next post, but we must interrupt this post for fast breaking news.  This is too good to wait.  Please keep reading for today's exciting news and then come back for my next post and it WILL be about the mystery box, I promise.

If you know me at all, you know I love embossing.  I made a little ring of scalloped circles to make a sampler for all our embossing folders.  I used the Scallop Circle Die with the Big Shot to cut the circles and then embossed each one with a different embossing folder.
I can see at a glance just what design choices I have for making my next project.  I seem to be collecting quite a few:)  You may be wondering what I do when a folder retires.  If I'm keeping the folder, which I almost always do, I remove the sampler and place it on my retired samplers ring.  It keeps everything organized and I can still play with old favorites from time to time.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...