Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

What have I been doing?

As you know, if you follow my blog, I had knee surgery in December and have been busy recovering.  So, what all have I been doing?  Lots, actually.  Check this out!

-planning / sketching and designing (on paper)
-cleaning up from Christmas
-working on designs for upcoming classes / reorganizing my schedule
-ordering, receiving and organizing all my new goodies from the Occasions Catalog
-reading / resting / watching a little TV (catching up on old shows, Netflix, etc.)
-playing with my grandkids / babysitting the boys
-getting together ideas for Olive Jane's next birthday party...

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots, but that's what I have right now, off the top of my head.  I'm still getting some wonderful cards, too.  Look what arrived this week!  This is a card made by my good friend, Laura.  She also happens to be a member of my Inkin' in the Land of Lincoln team.  If you ever wondered what it feels like to receive a beautiful card like this, let me tell you that it is very uplifting.  What she wrote inside could not be more perfect.  It should be made into a stamp:  "Just a note to let you know I'm thinking of you today."

Thank you Laura, from the bottom of my heart.

Now, back to resting and planning.  I am excited to say that I'm almost ready to share some of the details with you about my upcoming classes.  You're going to love it!!!

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...