Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

The Cutest Little Banner

I had so much fun making the cutest little banner --- for free.  During Sale-A-Bration, this banner is one of the possible free products you can earn and I wanted to make one for my studio.  It comes with a lot of goodies to put together to make a banner and you are limited only by your creativity.  Here's what I made:
I spritzed the doilies and the canvas banner pieces with a mixture of reinker and alcohol, along with the canvas hearts.  I used some left-over pieces from 2 other kits I had on hand --- the Mini Memories Simply Created Album Kit and the Calypso Coral Celebration Add-On Kit, but you could easily make it with just what comes in the kit.  You can add your photos to the banner, as well.  Here are some close-ups:


... and here's how it looks hanging in my studio:
I did not use the cute little puffy pom poms from the kit.  I want to use those for another project.  Here's how the kit comes to you:

Click on this link to see a video about putting the banner together.  Enjoy!  

So now you need to think about what to order and get your free goodies.  Sale-A-Bration goes through March 31, so you have time to earn lots of free goodies.  While you're ordering, don't forget about my Stampin' Tokens.  You can earn those, too.  


Have a great day and go stamp something beautiful. 

Click here to learn more about upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...