Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas Boutique Open House Projects, Part 1

Every year, I have my Christmas Boutique Open House and we have a wonderful time.  Besides the inspirational displays, we have activities, shopping at my Christmas Boutique, refreshments...  and lots of fun, including several Make and Take projects.  Would you like to see what we're going to make?  Over my next few posts, I'll give you some of the fun details on each.
Today, I'll share 1 of the cards.  You get to choose if you'd like to make it with a Bermuda Bay base or a Whisper White base.  I'm using some of the materials from our Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit, along with a tree from Festival of Trees and a text from Christmas Bliss.

Come back for more fun details.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...