Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

From my studio to you... Have a blessed day!   I am thankful for so many things... friends, family, my home, my furry babies, grandchildren, my church... and many more... all these in no particular order.  Today is a wonderful day to reflect on those blessings.  
I used the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies to create a pumpkin banner for my studio.
Remember all those wonderful leaves I made?  I was sure to make enough to use some on my pumpkins!  The Mossy Meadow ribbon is cut in half, to create a skinny ribbon to use with my project.

The boys and I are finishing up turkey favor boxes for today, using these same thinlits dies.  Come back soon and I'll share those.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...