Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas Card with Ornamental Pine, Part 1

Sometimes, when you get a stamp set that you really love, it's fun to see how many different ways you can use it.  Our Ornamental Pine is a great one to use for this purpose.  Here's my first card I made with this set.  This is one of the cards we'll be making at my November 22 Christmas Retreat.
The ornament is on dimensionals.  The text comes with this stamp set, too.
It's easy to stamp a bit of pine sprigs to coordinate your envelope.
My color story:
Real Red
Always Artichoke
Crumb Cake
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...