Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Boutique Open House Projects, Part 5

We'll wrap up the sneak peeks at my Make and Take projects today with a special treat.  Using our wonderful new Petite Cafe Gift Bags, I thought it would be fun to have a special bag in which to take home a treat.
The tag has a punched out tree shape with a window sheet behind it.  I cut the heart shape using the heart thinlit piece from our Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies.
Remember this card?  This is how I used the punched out trees from the tags on the treat bags.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...