Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Goodbye Beautiful Leaves

Here's a quick post for today.  I feel like it's probably time to say goodbye to the gorgeous colors and textures of the beautiful leaves we've enjoyed this Fall.  It's a rainy day and most of the colors are fading away pretty fast, but we can still enjoy them through paper crafting.  
I'm off to take the puppies for their check-up.  They're getting shots today, so that should be interesting.  They did pretty well in puppy class again last night, considering we've both been sick all week and didn't get to work with them as much as I wanted to.  They're in for some real work this week:)

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...