Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Black And White Rose Card

I love the simple and elegant contrast of a black and white design.  This card makes great use of Thinlits, Framelits, DSP and some wonderful bits of bling.  At my upcoming Saturday Stampers class, I'll be teaching how to create the rose in the circle technique.   
The use of the White Glitter Ribbon and the silver sequins adds the perfect touch of bling and sparkle to this elegant card.
I used a strip of a complimentary DSP design on the inside of the card.  Using our thick CS as a card base makes for a perfect card.  It is sturdy enough to support the added weight of the layers on the top of the card.
 - Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...