Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Four Days of Sweet Sugarplum, Day Four

Today's post is our final day playing with Sweet Sugarplum.  I've saved my favorite card in this color for our final day of this little series. 
This is the most elegant of all my Sweet Sugarplum cards.  It has lots of layers and lots of details, including gold embossing and touches of gold ink.
I even have what I call a 'happy accident' on this project.  While trying to watch my 2 puppies and finish this card at the same time, I accidentally got into the wrong stamp pads and got gold ink AND Sweet Sugarplum ink on my stamp.  The result turned out to be quite pretty and I was able to clean up the ink pads, so no harm done.
I love coordinating the inside of the card and the envelope with the beautiful card front.
I added a fun little touch with the ribbon and some gold cording.  I colored the flower and the leaves using my Aqua Painter
I really didn't think I was going to like this color when I first saw it, but this is one of my favorite cards and I love it in this color.

- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...