Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Affectionately Yours Trio

Remember, in one of my recent posts, I mentioned that our Affectionately Yours DSP seems to have 2 distinct patterns --- those with more of an elegant side (shown in recent posts) --- and those with more of a playful side.  Let's take a look now at the more playful side, with a trio of fun cards. 
I've used some of our Sunshine Wishes Thinlits for these cards, to add the perfect touch.
The use of artful layering really makes a difference on this trio of cards.
I added two sizes of layers for my third card.  I really like this look.
Tip:
Start a 'templates' file and, whenever you see a card design that you really like, copy it and add it to your file.  This can be your 'go to' file for getting started on new inspirations. 
So... which card is your favorite?
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...