Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Affectionately Yours DSP, Card 3

My third Affectionately Yours DSP card has a beautiful coppery sheen to it.  This paper is just gorgeous!  The package comes with two papers that have the coppery sheen to them and the other patterns are on double-sided paper.
I chose Soft Suede for my card base.  It just seems to bump up the elegance of the coppery goodness of the top DSP layer.
Did you notice our new Copper Thread?  I've wrapped it around my birthday text layer.
Up next:
Come on back to read about my Class Incentives Program and my Stamping Tokens Program.  I've tweaked them both just a bit.  They're better than ever.  You really won't want to miss reading all about it.  
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...