Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Affectionately Yours DSP, Card 2

For my second Affectionately Yours DSP card, I decided to make a pretty thank you card.  There are so many times that we need to do a little more to let friends know how much they are appreciated. 
I have the same color story as my first card, but I've chosen a Crumb Cake card base.  
I love the look of the Baker's Twine wrapped around the thank you layer.  It just finishes the card off in great style.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...