Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Affectionately Yours DSP, Card 1

If you haven't seen it yet, you're going to love our new Affectionately Yours DSP.  It is the essence of elegance for some of the patterns and yet other patterns are playful and more casual.  I'll be sharing 3 of the more elegant patterns of DSP for my next 3 posts.  
Isn't this paper just gorgeous?  I added the perfect touch of bling with some rhinestones.
I love the simple elegance of the Crumb Cake/Night of Navy color story.
- Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules. 
- Look on the left for sneak peeks and registration policies. 
- Please sign up to follow my blog and/or leave a comment. 
- Come  back often for more creative inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...